Friday, August 26, 2016

Welcome!

Hi! Let me introduce myself. I'm a busy mom, a loving wife, a swim coach, an amateur photographer, and a wanna be lots of things (fitness freak, triathlete, pianist, blogger). I have two other blogs, but I couldn't keep up and felt too behind to catch up, so I decided a fresh start would be the way to go!

We just entered a new phase of life when our youngest child started 1st grade! I am no longer a mom of young kids, I'm a mom of all school age kids! Crazy! It doesn't even seem possible. But I'm loving the new phase. We've been traveling more, enjoying their independence, and I love seeing their true personalities emerge in full force.

So let me introduce my family:


 This is me and my husband, Ryan. He is the best. He's a great Dad, and a wonderful husband. He works from home as a software developer. We get to spend tons of time together and I'm extremely grateful for that. He enjoys tinkering on his computer, riding his bike, and spending time with his family. We have been married 12 1/2 years.


 This is Beth. She just started 5th grade! She is an extremely loving, sensitive, and creative person. She does tumbling and is quite good at it. She is super flexible and pretty much tumbles every where she goes. She also loves art, music, reading and spending time with her friends. She wants to do her best at everything and really wants to make sure the people around her are happy.


 This is James. He just started 4th grade. He is super intelligent, funny, and creative. He's our wild child when he feels like it, but he's also our most content to be by himself, quiet in his room with a good book or a pile or legos. He is an avid reader and Harry Potter fan. He knows everything there is know about Sharks, and loves learning about cars and other vehicles. 


 This is our baby, who isn't a baby any more, Kate. She just started 1st grade, leaving Mom and Dad home alone all day! She is super funny, loving, and wants to be in the thick of everything that is going on. She loves to play with her siblings and her friends. She loves to sing, dance, and tumble. She loves to be mom's helper, especially in the kitchen, she LOVES to bake with me. She is my little side kick and we sure love her.

So...now you know us all and we can get on with this blog. Welcome to our life...the life that seems to be running in fast forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment